Lemon-Patchouli Love Lotion Bar
This lotion bar was created because a colleague needed something without nut butters. I'd love to say that "a star was born" with this bar...because, after all, it's yummy, it's free of all the butters (allergens for my friend) and it reminds me of Woodstock! The lemon essential oil is energizing and provides quite a lift, and the patchouli essential oil--well, it's just the 1960's and 70's personified. (This combo of essential oils is the same combination used in The Pick-Me-Up soap.)
Coconut oil, avocado oil and olive oil are incredible emolients that never disappoint the skin. We added vitamin E for more nourishment.
Your skin will love this. In fact, the colleague for whom the inspiration came for this bar, commented, "This is the first winter that my skin hasn't cracked and I've tried everything."
Here's to healthy, happy skin...and to the 1960's!
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Vitamin E
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
New to Lotion Bars? Here's How to Use Them.
- Take the bar in hand.
- Allow the bar to melt between your hands or directly on your skin. (Because these are oils and butters, they "melt" at certain temperatures. With a normal body temperature of 98.6 degrees, you're a regular heating apparatus!)
- Rub the oils into those dry places, like your hands, elbows and feet.
- Massage them in until they are absorbed by the skin. Everyone's skin is different and requires more or less of the oils that are released from the bar.
- Replace the lotion bar back in the tin! Remember, these are made with all-natural ingredients (butters, oils and beeswax) and will melt, so keep them away from items that you don't want to have a puddle of mess left upon!
- If you live in the desert or high-temperature climates, be mindful of products made with hardened oils. Keep in a cool environment. (We don't recommend leaving them in the car for long periods of time!)
Lavender Love Lotion Bar
This lotion bar delights, yet calms the senses with its lavender essential oil. The lavender soothes your soul while the cocoa, mango and shea butters hydrate your hungry skin. We've...
Camp Love Lotion Bar
Need an effective, all-natural bug repellent that is DEET-free, and therefore, doesn't harm you or the planet? We've got a lotion bar that has all the yumminess of shea butter,...
The Bonaparte Balm
Sold Out! More on the way!
3-in-1 all-natural hand purifier, lotion and lip balm that leaves you wanting more. Yes, it smells divine and feels delicious on the skin and lips. The unique combination of essential...