Sold Out! More on the way!
Peppi-Rinse is a peppermint-infused and distilled, white vinegar hair rinse.
Here are some of the benefits of our peppermint vinegar hair rinse:
- Reduces frizz and tangles, smoothing the hair strands and tightening the cuticles.
- Increases luster and shine, as the cuticles gain strength.
- Reduces residue and clarifies the hair and scalp.
- Adds bounce and beauty to otherwise limp hair.
- Invigorates and stimulates the scalp, which in turn supports hair growth and stronger roots.
- Adds tingle to your hair care regimen!
- ...oh, and did we forget to say...no nasty chemicals, preservatives and detergents in your hair?!
Using all-natural shampoo bars almost always necessitates the use of a hair rinse after shampooing, particularly at the onset of a transition from liquid detergent shampoos to shampoo bars.
Please know that Peppi-Rinse is concentrated so it is necessary for you to dilute it with water (preferably a distilled or filtered water) before using on your hair as distilled, white vinegar is alkaline.
How to Use Hair Rinse *
* This is really important information. Please read!
1. Dilute your rinse with water. I have an old-fashioned clear "ketchup" bottle (it's plastic unfortunately, but useful in the bathroom and unbreakable) that looks like a rocket ship. I put 1-4 tablespoons of Peppi-Rinse in the bottle, then added filtered or distilled water (approximately 12 ounces).
2. I shake the bottle up before using (making sure I cover that top hole so it doesn't go everywhere).
3. I shampoo in the shower, followed immediately with the hair rinse/water solution. I use quite a bit of this as I have long and thick hair. The LAST THING I DO in the shower is rinse the "rinse" from my hair. (Depending on your hair, you may want to leave it in. Generally, if you have oilier hair you may leave some in or all of it in your hair. Just know that for about 30 minutes to an hour after you shower, there may be a residual vinegar odor. But it goes away! I promise!)
4. Note -- I don't need to shampoo my hair as often with the shampoo bar and distilled, white vinegar hair rinse. Some people shampoo daily and rinse with every-other
Swedish Dish Cloths
These Swedish dish cloths made by Cose Nuove and designed by Mark Bretheim are our favorite dish cloths for the kitchen...really any job that requires scrubbing. These super durable cloths...
Soap Dish (Channel Cut Bar Bling!)
Reclaimed wood soap dish made from fir, cherry, sandalwood and beech. These wonderful little pads keep your handcrafted soaps up out of water making your soap last longer. The channel...
Soap Dish (aka Soap Bar Bling)
Dress up your bar! Show your soap bar you care! Your soap doesn't like to sit in water, so give it a stand! (...instead of giving it a hand!)...Sorry, I...