The Wing Bar (Deodorant) - compostable push-up tube
An all-natural, 4 oz. deodorant bar that works. You can pronounce every ingredient and feel good that you aren't harming yourself or the planet. Now, in compostable push-up tube for easy application.
- Coconut Oil
- Baking Soda
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Sage Essential Oil
If you've never used a plain deodorant before, here are some things to know...
1. You have to apply it a couple of times each day.
2. If you're a big-time sweat producer, toss a little bit of cornstarch under the arm like you would if you used baby powder. It helps keep you drier. (Even though we use cornstarch in our deodorant bar, it's useful to add more to the underarm.)
3. Always test any underarm application to see if it will stain fabrics. Any underarm application, mixed with perspiration will naturally soil fabrics to some degree, but just be careful.
4. The deodorant comes with a little wrapper. Don't throw it away. Instead use it as a means to apply the bar to the underarm without a whole lot of mess!
5. Because these are made with coconut oil and other essential oils, you'll need to keep this little gem in a tin (like an Altoid box) or on a dish/soap dish of some kind. (We keep ours wrapped in the wrapper and occasionally put it in the refrigerator for a few minutes...just to make sure. Oils melt--that's why it feels so good when you put it under your arm!
Swedish Dish Cloths
These Swedish dish cloths made by Cose Nuove and designed by Mark Bretheim are our favorite dish cloths for the kitchen...really any job that requires scrubbing. These super durable cloths...
The Wing Bar (Deodorant)
An all-natural, deodorant bar that works. You can pronounce every ingredient and feel good that you aren't harming yourself or the planet. Ingredients: Coconut Oil Baking Soda Cornstarch Beeswax...
The Clean Plate Club Dish Soap (Lavender)
With this fabulous dish soap bar, you can get rid of that liquid dish soap under the sink or on the counter! This dish bar lasts, and of course, there is...